"Providing an education which enables students to adapt to an
- Students can learn and experience success.
- Student learning is maximized when reinforced at home and in the community.
- Student learning is enhanced by teacher effectiveness.
- Student learning must be supported by the appropriate allocation of resources.
- Students will be held responsible for their social and academic development.
- Instructional practices will be appropriate to meet the needs of learners.
- Decisions will be made in the best interests of learners.
- The school environment will be positive and caring.
- Curriculum will be designed to meet the needs of students.
- Student learning will incorporate current technology.
- Partnerships with parents and community will be promoted.
- Comprehensive communication between school and parents will take place.
- A staff development program and evaluation component will be in place.